Welcome to the Movement Youth Culture Easter Camp 2018 homepage! We are full of excitement and anticipation for an incredible week filled with fun, food, friends, and most importantly a transformational encounter with the presence and power of God. A 4-day, 3-night camp in the Redwoods, this is a benchmark event for the year. Located at Mt. Gilead camp in the beautiful Redwoods near Sebastopol, it is a time to get out of the routine of life and reconnect to this things that are most important. We have epic games running through the whole camp, rock climbing walls, nature hikes, contests, great food, relevant workshops, and some amazing life-changing services. This year we are excited to bring in Cleve Masten as our guest speaker.
Cleve Masten is the founding Senior Pastor of The Gathering Place in Tracy, CA. Cleve has a heart for revival and seeing people encounter the love of the Father. Many of you may even remember Cleve from his time here at New Life Church. It is a real privilege to have him with us at camp.
Important Camp Details
Please contact us with any questions and information you may have about Easter Camp.
- Phone: 415.892.0714
- Email: Pastor Dustin Box
Monday, April 9 through Thursday, April 12, 2018.
- DEPART: Monday, April 9 @ 10am
- RETURN: Thursday, April 12 @ 2:30pm
Note: We will depart from and return to New Life Church, 1370 S. Novato Blvd, Novato, CA 94947.
Mount Gilead Bible Camp
13485 Green Valley Road Sebastopol, CA 95472
The cost for camp covers lodging, food, transportation, and any camp materials.
Big Change this Year: Camp Shirts will only be available for campers who pre-register by March 18th.
There will be guys and girl shirts this year. Please remember to specify which you would like on your registration.
- Early Bird Registration Rate (When deposit and forms are in by March 18): $215 and Camp Shirt – a non-refundable $75 deposit along with your signed registration form are due by March 18th to reserve your child’s spot for camp, their shirt, and the early bird rate.
- After March 18th, the rate is $250 for the total cost of the camp and availability of camp shirts will be extremely limited.
- All Final Camp Payments and Balances are Due: Sunday, April 8th.
- Family Discount: First child is full price, every sibling after is 10% ($22) off.
How to Pay
- Pay online via credit card using our secure Online system below.
- Pay by check: Make checks payable to New Life Church and indicate Easter Camp and name of the student in the memo section.
- Please remember to turn in your child’s registration form when you pay your deposit. You can mail your registration form to the attention of Pastor Dustin to New Life Church, 1370 S. Novato Blvd, Novato, CA 94947, or drop your payment/registration off at the church office located on the 3rd floor.
Pay Online: It’s safe, secure, and saves you time! Click the link below:
Go to Easter Camp 2018
Registration forms, what to bring, and what not to bring to camp
The following forms need to signed by parents and turned in to Pastor Dustin or Pastor Savannah along with your payment. You can also fax your signed forms to the attention of Pastor Dustin at New Life Church. Fax: 415.892.1818
Easter Camp Flyer and Medical Release Form 2018. Complete the form, have it signed by your parents, and turn in the form with your non-refundable $75 deposit.
- Camper Consent Form
- Remember, you turn in your $75 deposit by March 18th to save your place.
- You must register by March 18th for the early bird price of $215 and your camp shirt, after March 18th the full price for camp is $250 and there may be no shirts left. Don’t delay, save money by registering early for camp.
Other Camp Reminders and What Time to Arrive on Monday, April 9*
- Students arrive at New Life on Monday, April 9 at 9:00 am.
- Registration begins at 9:00am
- Lunch: Remember, you need to bring a bag lunch with you on Monday.
- Dress Code: We ask for modest attire at Easter Camp. Remember this is camp. Your clothes have the potential to get wet, dirty, or torn. Have some grubbies – clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. We look forward to seeing you at Easter Camp.
*Note: This information is subject to change.