Easter Camp 2014 is Going to Be Awesome!
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Gen7 Easter Camp 2014 homepage! We are full of excitement and anticipation about what God is going to do in the life of each student.
Our theme this year is All In – Pursuit of a Greater Cause based on 1 Samuel 17:29. We want each student to know there is a greater cause and to be all in in pursuit of his or her relationship with God. Easter Camp this year will be held at Mount Gilead Bible Camp in Sebastopol, CA where many of our students have attended in the past.
Easter Camp this year will be held at Mount Gilead in Sebastopol, CA where many of our students have attended camps in the past. In addition to having relevant workshops and team competitions, we are looking forward to a powerful week of transformation in your child’s life through incredible worship services and life-changing sermons.
Kevin received his education at Santa Rosa Junior College, where he wrestled, and Sonoma State University. He is also newly and happily married to his wife Hannah. In his spare time he enjoys lifting weights, playing sports, playing drums and just being outdoors
Important Camp Details
Please contact us with any questions and information you may have about Easter Camp.
- Phone: 415.892.0714
- Email: Pastor Milt Hodges
Monday, March 31st through Thursday, April 3rd
- DEPART: Monday, March 31st / Time: 10am
- RETURN: Thursday, April 3rd @2:30pm
Note: We will depart from and return to New Life (1370 S. Novato Blvd, Novato, CA 94947)
Mount Gilead Bible Camp
13485 Green Valley Road
Sebastopol, CA 95472
The cost for camp covers lodging, food, camp T-shirt, transportation, and any camp materials.
- Early Bird Rate: $190 of which a non-refundable $75 deposit along with your signed registration form is due by March 17th to reserve your child’s spot for camp.
- After March 17th the rate is $220 for the total cost of the camp.
- All Final Camp Payments and Balances are Due: Wednesday, March 26.
How to Pay:
- Pay online via credit card using our secure PayPal system below.
- Pay by check: Make checks payable to NLCC and indicate Easter Camp and name of the student in the memo section.
- Please remember to turn in your child’s registration form when you pay your deposit. You can mail your registration form to the attention of Pastor Milt to New Life Christian Center, 1370 S. Novato Blvd, Novato, CA 94947 or drop your payment/registration off at the church office located on the 3rd floor.
Pay Online: It’s safe, secure, and saves you time!
Registration forms, what to bring, and what not to bring to camp.
The following forms need to signed by your parents and turned in to Pastor Milt or Pastor Stacy along with your payment. You can also fax your signed forms to the attention of Pastor Milt at New Life Christian Center. Fax: 415.892.1818
- Download Easter Camp Registration Form/What to Bring/What not to Bring. Complete the form, have it signed by your parents, and turn in the form with your non-refundable $75 deposit.
- Camper Consent Form
- Bullying Policy
- Remember, you must turn in your $75 deposit by March 19th. After March 19th, the full price for camp is $220. Don’t delay, save money by registering your child early for camp.
*Other Camp Reminders and What Time to Arrive on Monday, March 31st.
*Note: This information is subject to change.
- Students arrive at New Life on Monday, March 31st at: 9 am.
- Registration begins at 9:00am
- Lunch: Remember, you need to bring a bag lunch with you on Monday.
- Dress Code: We ask for modest attire at Easter Camp. Any students dressed inappropriately such as spaghetti straps, short-shorts, shirts that are too revealing, sagging pants etc., will be asked to change. We look forward to seeing you at Easter Camp.