Missions Faith Promises
Our Missions theme this year is “Reaching the Unreached”. On Sunday our hearts were stirred to impact the world through prayer, giving, and sending/going. This year we are adding two new missionary families to our New Life Missions Community, both serving in the Middle East.
New Life supports 21 missionary families, and we also are the sole supporters of Bible College training centers in Congo and Kenya.
Here are some different ways to consider giving to missions this year:
- $1 per day/$30 a month.
- $2.50 per day/$75 a month, the equivalent of a tank of gas each month.
- $4 per day/$120 per month, the equivalent of a daily latte.
- $10 per day/$300 a month, the equivalent of giving a tank of gas each week.
- $20 per day/$600 a month supports a Bible College in Africa.
- A One-Time gift in any amount.
Pray about what the Lord would have you do. Every contribution makes a difference in reaching the nations, and together we can accomplish so much! Use the form below to make your missions pledge for this year.
You can also click here to give now.
As God enables me, I will express my faith and help support the Missions projects of New Life by giving the amount indicated on this card. I understand that this faith promise is a covenant between me and God. It will extend for the next 12 months. However I will not be asked for payment at any time.
All gifts are deductible for income tax purposes. Please designate amount for Missions on your offering envelope.