Sundays 9AM & 11AM
CHECK-IN: 1st Floor Lobby – please check-in your child(ren) upon arriving. They will be given a name tag and you will receive an accompanying pickup tag. K-5th stay with parents for worship and leave with a Team Leader to the Chapel when dismissed. Please pick up in the Chapel at the end of service.
Nursery and Preschool can be checked in at the 1st Floor Lobby and then taken directly to class upon arrival. The pickup tag must be used to pickup your child after service as a security precaution. If during the service your child has need of you, we will project your number on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Please see an usher for assistance in the lobby.
Grades K – 5th
There is no Junior Holy Spirit. Our kids get to experience the presence of God and learn to hear His voice right now. No more waiting till they “grow up.” Our kids are learning about how much God loves them and how to live a life walking with the Lord in a safe and fun environment!
- High-energy worship
- Hilarious dramas
- Small group discussion
- Bible stories
- Super-fun games and activities
Nursery ministry (0-30 months) can be found in our Nursery on the 2nd floor, past the Cafe. Preschool ministry (30 months-PreK) can be found in our Monkey Room on the 1st floor on the far left side of the building. Both happen during Sunday services (9AM & 11AM).
Even at an early age, preschoolers are encountering the power and presence of God through worship and engaging lessons.
INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
- Do you have a heart for children?
- Do you feel God calling you to impact this next generation of world changers?
- Children are the future of the church and they want YOU to join in on their adventure with God!
- Join in with our volunteers and parents for this amazing and fun opportunity to serve all of the age groups. Whether you enjoy working with the babies or with the elementary age, there is a place for YOU.
*Note: all volunteers must be fingerprinted through Live Scan and review the health/safety video in order to work with the children.